Working with Thoughtful Foods CEO/Founder Jennifer Bielawski was a real joy. Under the Thoughtful Foods brand are two products-Giddy Up and Go Notoriously Nutty and Giddy Up and Go Seriously Seedy. Both cereals are gluten free, 100% organic, vegan and are Non-GMO certified. But how do you translate these screaming healthy oats into sales when you have a high price point and modest ad budget? Product had national distribution in most major grocery chains, but shelf placement was average and price point was on high end. All these posed challenges…but all had a solution.
How We Did It:
- Market research and focus groups (going into stores, asking customers, doing taste tests, etc,) and getting customer feedback. What was market perception to this product?
- Using this intelligence we created a revised marketing Blue Print that was realistic and attainable (really understanding who the core customer(s) are
- Launched Thoughtful Foodie Video Blog series that tells a story about the product with suggested recipes and posted to social media
- Created new website content/Blog Posts
- Event Marketing-Get product in front of folks and make a lot of noise
- Worked with CEO on Pitch Deck (wrote marketing strategy) to present to investors
Thoughtful Foods is seeing a steady increase in sales. Zip2Media created buzz and amplified the brand through event marketing, videos, blogging, social media and direct outreach to popular food and healthy lifestyle bloggers. We promoted and pushed online e-commerce sales via the website. AdWords campaign drove traffic to landing page to purchase product online.
Thoughtful foods recently launched a new product called Nosh Organic Whole Grain Snack.